Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Glass and Glazing Federation
Full time – permanent
Competitive salary + benefits
Some UK travel
Application deadline: 13th March 2020.
The Glass and Glazing Federation is the industry’s leading trade body for companies that make, supply or fit glass and glazing products.
We are currently looking for a qualified Health, Safety and Environment Manager to provide expert advice and guidance to the Federation’s membership and employees.
As an experienced Health, Safety and Environment Manager, your role will be to promote excellent standards and implement a long term programme that will deliver continuous improvement of health, safety and environmental management to our membership and staff.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring our members have access to the most current, accurate and relevant health and safety and environment information.
- Working with the HSE and other government and industry agencies to ensure the prevailing interests of our members is considered.
- Promoting the benefits of upcycling of glass and recycling of glazing components to the membership and the industry in general.
- Lead on creating a culture of health and safety, underpinned by best practice.
The ideal candidate would be;
- NEBOSH qualified
- IOSH qualified
- Proactive and customer focused
- Experience in similar role
- IT literate
- Able to demonstrate relevant knowledge and experience from the glass & glazing, manufacturing and construction sector.
For a full job description and to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org