The next time you find yourself before glass of one sort or another, consider how strange it is that this material, born of earth and fire, frozen like the rind of ice on a pond, trapped in atomic purgatory, has facilitated so much human activity and progress. Really see it, instead of just looking through: Without it, there are so many truths we could not see.
Glass has shaped the world more than any other substance, and in many ways, it is the defining material of the human era.
To celebrate the continuing success of glass and the people who have facilitated its development Allglass Construction are pleased to invite you to the annual Glassman’s and Glassladies’ Christmas Luncheon 2019.
Date: Friday 6th December 2019
Doors open at 12 noon and lunch will be served at 1:30pm
Bangers Bar & Grill, 2
Wilson Street, Moorgate, London
Cost: £65 per person
Terms & Conditions:
- Full payment is required prior to 5th November 2019 to secure attendance.
- The above price includes a 3-course meal and half a bottle of house wine.
- Unless otherwise advised/confirmed by email prior to the 5th November 2019 you will receive a non-vegetarian/vegan meal.
- Any other food intolerances must be advised/confirmed by email prior to the 5th November 2019 to see if they can be accommodated by the venue.
- No refunds are available.
- Due to the restraints of the venue, places are limited to the first 100 persons.
- All correspondence to be sent via email to; info@Glassmans.club
Payment to be made to;
Bank Account 34251916
Sort Code 23-05-80
Reference: Your Company Name or Individual Name so the organisers can reconcile the payments received.
The GGF will be attending this annual auspicious event on the 6th December 2019 and looks forward to seeing you there.