Technical Officer Vacancy
GGF Group, has an opportunity for a professional individual to join our growing team. GGF Group has a requirement to fill a role which exists within our organisation for a Technical Officer supporting various clients across the UK and Ireland.
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience. This is a superb opportunity to utilise your skills, whilst supporting a fast growing business by delivering over and above client expectations and identifying key opportunities.
The planned expansion of the BFRC technical department has created a requirement for a Technical Officer with a background in the Fenestration industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Significant industrial experience in Fenestration Products (windows and doors).
- Some experience with auditing & certification is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral
- Confident, outgoing and diplomatic, yet firm as necessary
- Customer focused, develop strong working relationships
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Good IT skills and knowledge of systems
A Successful Applicant Will:
- Have a solid technical knowledge including relevant BS/EN/ISO Standards and Building Regulations.
- Have prior knowledge of BFRC energy ratings.
- Provide secretarial services including minute-taking at specialist technical meetings.
- Respond to technical queries from customers and building professionals through email and by phone.
- Regularly attend and report at Technical Department meetings
Further Information About the Vacancy:
- The role is predominantly home based although you may occasionally be required to be based in our offices in London.
- Flexible working options will be considered.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Travel expenses, subsistence, mileage allowance provided.
- A laptop and mobile phone will also be provided.
If you wish to apply to this position, please send a CV and cover letter by the 9th of December, to Lis Clarke at email@example.com.