Lead Auditor Vacancy at GGF Group
GGF Group has an opportunity for a professional individual to join our growing team. GGF Group has a requirement to fill a role which exists within our organisation for a lead auditor supporting various clients across the UK and Ireland.
As you will be conducting onsite audits, there will be travel within the role. We offer a competitive salary depending on experience. This is a permanent role.
This is a superb opportunity to utilise your skills, whilst supporting a fast growing business by delivering over and above client expectations and identifying key opportunities.
- To undertake audits of manufacturing facilities and associated reporting
- To understand the requirements of fenestration schemes operated by GGF Group
- To undertake technical reviews of audit and Initial Type Testing (ITT) reports
- To support the development of in-house schemes to improve technical knowledge across GGF Group companies
- To maintain professional status and business requirements and to develop new audit and product skills as required and requested
- Significant industrial experience in Fenestration Products (windows and doors) and in associated manufacturing facilities
- Experience with auditing & certification is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral
- Confident, outgoing and diplomatic, yet firm as necessary
- Customer focused, develop strong working relationships
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Good IT skills and knowledge of systems
- Ability and willingness to travel, occasionally overseas, with overnight stays
To apply to this position, please send a CV and cover letter by the 9th of December, to Lis Clarke at email@example.com.