Ensure your compliance is up to scratch for the year ahead
GGF partner, Citation, is running an important 2021 planning webinar on 3rd February, and all GGF members are encouraged to register and attend.
With the unpredictability of 2020 and Brexit bringing more change for employers, getting compliance right has never been more important to save you time and enable you to focus on growing your business.
Join their free, 60-minute webinar where, led by their experts, they’ll be covering some essential HR and Health & Safety topics to help you get back to basics, including:
- Updating your contracts, handbooks and risk assessments to reflect any key changes
- Employee training, performance reviews and wellbeing
- Managing annual leave, furloughed employees and those with shielding or childcare issues
- Ensuring your workplace is COVID-secure and prepared for an inspection by the HSE
- Continuity plans, recruitment and restructuring your business.
As a Partner of the Glass and Glazing Federation, they understand the challenges faced in the industry and provide bespoke guidance and services to their clients in the sector.
If you can squeeze us into your diary, we’re sure you’ll get a lot out of the session:
Date: 3 February
Meet and greet: 12:45 to 1:00 PM
Webinar time: 1:00 to 2:00 PM
Join us: Please register by clicking the button below and you will receive an email invite with a link and instructions on how to join the webinar.
We will also be answering your business-specific queries, so feel free to come along armed with any questions you may have.