FIREX International at ExCeL London on 18-20 June 2019 has finalised its packed agenda of timely, informative and entertaining seminars, presentations, case studies and educational sessions.
Hosted in the dedicated Expertise and Guidance Theatre, this comprehensive programme is rich with sessions covering tall building safety, passive fire protection, case studies, compliance after Brexit and more. The agenda is designed to help fire safety professionals enhance their knowledge, engage with fire thought leadership and stay up-to-date on the critical trends, products and legislation shaping the sector.
Some of the many highlights of this year’s programme include:
- Double Fatality Fire and the Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Regulations 2015 – a real-world case study highlighting the importance of smoke alarms in rented properties
- Defining the competency in the Fire Industry with FIA Qualifications – how best practice, legislation and standards define the FIA’s fire industry qualifications
- Review of Government response to Hackitt/ADB review and impact on passive fire protection – insights from the Dame Judith Hackitt’s independent review into building regulations and fire safety
- The Development of Tests to assess the performance of video fire detectors – a presentation exploring the development of new tests to assess video smoke and flame detectors
- The Fire Industry after Brexit: Approvals and Compliance – how to prepare for the implications Brexit has for fire safety regulations in the UK
- Update on the Competency Steering Group – WG2 Installers – an update on industry efforts to create an overarching competence body for the fire safety sector
The programme is led by a litany of world-renowned speakers, experts and industry leaders reflecting some of the most significant thought leadership the fire safety profession has to offer. The calibre of these guests is what sets the FIREX International seminar programme apart, and visitors will have the chance to quiz them on critical fire protection issues.
The seminar programme gives visitors a unique access to the ideas, products and innovations at the heart of the industry, helping them shape their fire safety strategy and stay one step ahead of the industry. Visitors can discover new ways to upskill themselves and their employees, and address concerns surrounding new technologies and complex issues such as tall building safety, reducing fire fatalities and key legislation.
Register for your free ticket to FIREX International 2019 from 18 – 20 June, using this code: www.FIREXInternational.co.uk/GGF2
If you have any questions, email: FIREXcustomerservice@ubm.com
To find out the GGF plans for FIREX please visit: https://www.ggf.org.uk/ggf-set-to-raise-profile-of-fire-resistant-glazing/