The Conservatory Association has existed since 1995 and is made up of 230 of the UK’s leading manufacturers, suppliers, and installers of conservatories.
GGF Member companies in the Conservatory Association meet quarterly at a central location to discuss their common interests and concerns, as well as upcoming commercial and technical issues and standards.
An example of the Conservatory Association’s several achievements would be the continuing exemption from Building Regulations of conservatories less than 30m² in area.
A conservatory for your property
There are many different ways you can improve a home, but the installation of a conservatory is without doubt the finest way of giving a property a whole new lease of life.
Not only will it help bring your home closer to your garden, but the additional space it offers can turn a previously congested household into something substantially larger. It will also improve the existing aesthetics of a home and make it that little bit more appealing to the eye.
“The installation of a conservatory is without doubt the finest way of giving a property a whole new lease of life.”
- Boost the potential sale price of a home
- Your home will benefit from an extra burst of sunlight
- The conservatory is the perfect location for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Because a modern day conservatory is usually constructed using UPVC, it means it can be used all year round
- Energy efficiency is a certainty when you buy a brand new conservatory
- Once installed it will provide longevity as most conservatories have a lifespan of 20-30 years