Criteria for becoming a GGF Member
Companies applying to join the GGF will need to pass the Federation’s vetting procedure, which may include a site visit to the company’s premises.
To become a GGF Member, your company should:
- Have been trading in a glass or glazing related field for at least 3 years. If you have been trading for less than 3 years, you may apply to join the GGF Promotion Programme
- Be financially sound as evidenced by the company’s accounts
- Have suitable business premises
- Have adequate personnel to conduct your business efficiently
- Be working to standards that meet the Federation’s technical and commercial requirements
- Sign up to and comply with the GGF’s Consumer Code of Practice if the company sells direct to consumers
- Sign up to the GGF GLASS Charter Health and Safety Initiative for the industry and its Merit Scheme
- Agree to display the GGF logo on the Company’s website, stationery and other advertising material, with a link to the GGF website via the logo
- Agree that your company’s conduct may be monitored
The GGF also accepts individual Members if they can show they are contributing to the Federation and the industry.
Notice of new applications to join the Federation are additionally posted in Member newsletter Members’ First to give current GGF Members the opportunity for comment.