Window Film is an additional coating added to existing or new glazing systems to enhance them in a vast number of ways.
- Energy and CO2 Reductions including reduction on air conditioning use.
- Improving thermal comfort by reducing solar heat gain and winter heat loss.
- Compliance to Health and Safety Regulations. (Data Sheet link)
- Reducing the effects of an Explosion including Terrorism. (Data Sheet link)
- Improving safety against other Glass related situations including Spontaneous Breakage. (Data Sheet link)
- Reducing the effects of the Sun including UV protection against Skin Cancer and Fading.