What makes GGF manual handling training different?
We’ve partnered with Pristine Condition to bring the benefits of their unique approach to our customers. Pristine Condition brings Olympic weightlifting principles and techniques to industry, in a practical, hands-on style, delivering unprecedented results.
Practical and competence based, the half day course delivered by expert instructors is fun, engaging and always gets maximum buy-in from attendees.
The course offers plenty of opportunity to put newly learnt techniques into practice so attendees can confidently apply their learning straight away on return to the workplace.
What does the training involve?
- A short theory section introducing the key Principles
- Task-specific, hands-on practical training
- Competency based learning
What you will need in PPE to attend the course
Due to the practical nature of this course and it taking place in a live working environment, all attendees must ensure they wear the following PPE:
- Hi-visibility vest
- Cut resistant gloves
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses
- Safety shoes/boots
By the end of the training, attendees will be able to:
- Confidently risk assess the manual handling situation they face
- Know and apply the Essential 4 Principles
- Personally experience the benefits of using the techniques
- Understand the effect manual handling has on the body
- Apply the Principles both at work and in the home environment