The GGF is finalising the plans for the UK Pavilion at Fensterbau Frontale 2020 which takes place in Nuremberg on 18-20 March 2020.
This is the world’s leading window and door show with over 100,000 trade visitors, many of which are looking to either sell into the UK or buy from British companies.
The UK Pavilion has been going since 2014 and has doubled in size each year making it the main destination for all UK companies visiting Fensterbau Frontale.
The GGF will confirm the space required for 2020 in the next few weeks and asks all interested companies to confirm their place to co-exhibit in the UK Pavilion as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please see below the details of the package on offer:
- Exhibition space hire (8sqm)
- Full stand build, walls, exclusive pods, lighting, flooring etc.
- Stand Furniture (usually tall table with high stools)
- Mounted 46” screen/monitor
- Brand logo(s) on workstation/display area
- Brand logo on shared back wall graphics
- Power sockets at display area/workstation
- Free WiFi
- Free public transport to and from the exhibition
- Print catalogue entry
- Online exhibitor profiles on the Fensterbau website and the GGF website
- Free exhibitor passes (usually 2 per co-exhibitor with a discount on extra passes)
- Free invitations to the British Reception (an exclusive drinks party on the 3rd day of the event)
- Shared interpreters/hostess service (on the stand throughout the show)
- Shared storage area with coat hooks, shelves, refrigerator, kitchen facilities etc.
- Coffee, tea, cold drinks, snacks, buffet available throughout the exhibition for exhibitors and clients/visitors
- Shared large lounge area with meeting tables
- PR coverage (regularly reaching approx. 20,000 people in the industry over a period of 6 months)
- Social media coverage for 6 months in the build-up to the event
- Brand, logo and description on the GGF’s digital platforms – GGF.org.uk / GLASSi (GGF’s magazine) and Members’ First the GGF Newsletter
In addition, the Glass and Glazing Federation will handle all the organisation, administration, logistics and graphics design with mutual agreement from all co-exhibitors.
To book your place at this major international trade fair, please contact James Lee, GGF Director of External Affairs via email email@example.com or for an informal chat about the show please call James on 020 7939 9101.
Please note that bookings for spaces on the UK Pavilion at Fensterbau close on 19th September 2019.
To find out more about Fensterbau 2020 please visit: https://www.frontale.de/en