While retaining your individuality your company is no longer acting in isolation. You have access to a network of 100’s of other companies with similar concerns and queries.
In addition, your connection to the GGF provides the opportunity to learn about the European and UK legislative decisions that affect your business.
Comprehensive Technical Support
- Expert Technical help, advice and knowledge from the industry authority
- Advice on Building Regulations
- European representation on Technical committees
- Invitation to our Technical Groups and events
- Technical Consultation and Expert Witness Service
- Access to the GGF Technical Library
- Advice on Technical Standards
- Advice on upcoming legislation
- Advice, guidance and templates for CE Marking
The GGF Technical Helpline gives GGF Members direct access to our Technical officers. Members can contact the Technical team between 9am and 5pm from Monday to Friday for advice and information on technical matters.
The GGF offers an array of industry standard testing. Window, Cladding and Glass Manufacturing testing service includes:
- Glass Product Testing
- Laboratory Testing (inc. Glass Products)
- On Site Testing
- System Development Testing
- Project Specific Testing
- Whole Building Air Leakage Testing
- Weather Tightness Testing
- Impact Testing
- EN14179 Calibration of Heat Soak Ovens
- EN12600 Test Apparatus Calibration