Did you know that GGF is an approved TrustMark Scheme Operator?
Over 350,000 consumers visit the TrustMark website every month looking for listed firms. Some of these homeowners could be looking for you if you join GGF TrustMark.
As a GGF Member and having passed our strict criteria for membership, you automatically pass the criteria to become a TrustMark registered firm through ourselves.
What is TrustMark?
TrustMark is an independent Government-backed standards scheme developed across the home improvement industry after consultation with Trade Associations, Consumer Groups and prominent leaders in each industry sector.
Homeowners choosing a TrustMark-registered business to carry out work on their property can be reassured that the company they are hiring has been assessed to the rigorous standards of the TrustMark scheme. This provides reassurance, confidence and peace of mind to both your existing customers and your prospective customers.
How does TrustMark work?
TrustMark works on the basis of having licensed ‘operators’ within industry sectors (usually Trade Associations or Competent Persons Schemes). Companies can then register for TrustMark with these operators alongside whatever other registration services the operator provides. It is the operator’s responsibility to ensure that applicants meet the standards of TrustMark.
What are the benefits of TrustMark registration?
- Listing on the TrustMark website (www.trustmark.org.uk) under the 'Find a Tradesman' section where homeowners can search for reputable tradesmen by selected trade.
- Homeowners can also search for reputable tradesmen using the TrustMark 'Find a Tradesman' which features on the websites of Citizens Advice, Trading Standards and DIY Doctor.
- Membership of a scheme that is heavily promoted to homeowners
- Use of the TrustMark logo
- Free van stickers
- Free homeowner focused promotional materials
- Approval from a cross-industry and publicly-recognised, Government-backed standards body
- GGF TrustMark approval is a clear indicator to homeowners that your company has met superior workmanship and quality standards
- Ongoing national marketing and promotional campaign from TrustMark (eg presence on BBC radio and all the national property shows)
- Increasing support for the TrustMark scheme from Local Authorities, Trading Standards and other consumer groups.
What will this cost me?
Just £120 + VAT per year.
Sign up to TrustMark through GGF now for less than the cost of a local newspaper advert!
How do I apply?
If you are already a GGF Member - contact GGF TrustMark Administrator on on 020 7939 9101, or email email@example.com and we will send you a sub licence to complete for TrustMark registration.
If you are not a GGF Member, you will first need to apply for membership. Please contact the GGF Membership Administrator on 0207 939 9101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.