Members Day 2017 Registration Form
Register for Members Day 2017
Following the outstanding success of GGF Members’ Day last September, the GGF is anticipating a high attendance at this year’s Members Day which will take place at Glaziers Hall, London on 29th September.
The GGF has announced the full speaker line up for Members Day 2017 which takes place on Friday 29 September at Glaziers Hall, London Bridge. The guest speakers presenting will cover the economy, the political landscape, digital marketing, and architectural glazing, this year’s event promises to be a very special day for all connected to the GGF.
Guest Speakers line up includes:
Declan Curry - international business journalist, public speaker and broadcaster
Anthony Tasgal - trainer, author and strategist
A New Format
Following discussions with the GGF Marketing Communications Committee, the Federation has decided to slightly change the format of Members’ Day to ensure you have more networking time and debating time at the Chairmen’s Forum. Please see below the itinerary for the day.
- 10.00: Registration/coffee reception/networking
- 10.45: GGF AGM
- 11.00: President's Welcome and Overview of Members Day
- 11.15: Keynote Speaker - "The True Value of Brand" by Anthony Tasgal
- 11.45: GGF Forum hosted by Declan Curry
- Political / Economic landscape by Declan Curry
- GGF Strategy for the Future by Phil Pluck
- Membership Q&A Session
- 13.00: Lunch
- Presidents 40th Anniversary Toast
- Special Awards Ceremony
- Presidents Closing Remarks
- 15.00: 40th Anniversary Networking Party
- 17.00: Members Day closes
The GGF is pulling out all the stops to make this Members Day a very special occasion and all Members of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) are invited FREE!
Book Your Place!
There are still tickets available but you are advised to book early as places are limited. Members can book their FREE place for Members Day below: